You’re invited to a picnic!
Exhibition Park Neighbourhood Group is hosting the 4th annual Creativity Picnic on Saturday June 2rd, 12pm-4pm in Exhibition Park, Guelph. We’re very excited to announce that once more we’re partnering with Guelph Dance to bring you a day full of fabulousness:
- Guelph Dance performs in the park from 12-1
- Family entertainment takes the stage from 1-4
- Activities for all ages start at 1pm.
This year we have some returning favourites — The Children’s Art Factory, Kids Make Guelph, and The Dragon. Plus, the Making Box is back on our stage!
New this year:
- The Duelling Dames, first with a swashbuckling tale AND ALSO with a swordplay workshop that will teach us all to ‘fight like a girl’!
- Adam Bowman’s Funk Bucket will lead us in some drumming that will get us humming!
- The Story Trail. We’ve worked with the Guelph Destination Animation Partnership to build our first Story Trail, this year featuring local author/artist Garth Laidlaw. Walk through Garth’s story, and then join in his art workshop so you can create your piece of the story to take home.
Whew, so much amazingness! And we haven’t even mentioned the food trucks, the neighbourhood little BIG market stands, Taste Real, the wishing log, the fairy forest…
All are welcome! This is a free event, but bring a bit of pocket money for snacks, wee items for sale at the kid market, and fundraising for good causes.
Check out our Facebook page for up to date information. For any questions about our neighbourhood group or events please contact email@example.com
See you in our neighbourhood! https://www.facebook.com/exhibitionparkng