Here’s what to bring:
- An empty wrapping paper tube, stuffed with scraps of old paper
(stuffing it keeps it from breaking at first bash)
- A hand-fashioned cardboard box shield
- Any other armour/body decoration you desire!
- A garbage bag to take your recycling home again
- A re-useable mug for hot chocolate — which will be supplied by the Exhibition Park Neighourhood Group.
Rules of chivalry apply: below-the-shoulder swordplay only, fair play & good sportsmanship,
and no making fun of the adults’ silly paper armour!
We look forward to seeing you there.